Exhausted from flying around and dodging the broom/tennis racket, baby bat took a break long enough to be scooped up in a towel by Bat Whisperer, and then set free in the pouring rain outside.
Bat Whisperers kryptonite comes in the form of espresso as she suffers from coffee-shop-constipation, the inability to pass a coffee shop.
- 2nd overall female in recent (March-April 2012) strava-specialized climbing competition with 211,689 feet of climbing
- Earned a Rapha Festive 500 Roundel in 2011
- Member of 2011 NE Gent's Race winning team, the 52 Vincents
- Completed race up Mt Washington on fixed gear three times
- Half of winning tandem team for various hillclimb races in the northeast, including Mt Washington, Newton's Revenge, Mt Equinox, Mt Greylock, Burke Mountain and Mt Ascutney
- Paris-Brest-Paris ancienne in 1991 and 1999
- Successfully Completed Boston-Montreal-Boston in 1988, 1992 and 1994
- More powerful than a Triple-A battery, able to leap over sidewalk cracks in a single bound!