- 2012 Green Mountain Double Century women's co-winner and recorder holder
- Successfully completed a Fleche team event in 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008
- Finisher of numerous brevets
- 1st place Filly Mt Equinox Hillclimb race - 2009
- Has ridden across the country twice: 1998 (supported), 2005 (self-supported)
- Suffers inability to say no to doing crazy rides
- Smart enough to know better!
The Mad Scientist
Clearly the smartest and most educated person on the team, Dena attended MIT and Harvard and has a PhD in Genetics. She did her post-doc research in aging and neurodegenerative disease. She's been running long-term experiments on the effects of sleep deprivation and extreme physical activity of the brain of aging athletes for several years now. We naively thought that she was just a little nuts to keep doing these events, when in reality, she was using us as lab rats!