- Member of 2011 NE Gent's Race winning team, the 52 Vincents
- 2001 North Atlantic Regional Time Trial Champion
- Masters Cycle Racing Assoc. points series winner, 1996 and 1997
- 6-time Connecticut time trial champ
- Slower than Mother-of-Three in the 2011 Mt Greylock Hillclimb
- Organizer of semi-epic rides that involve dirt, darkness, and place names like Rattlesnake Gutter, Fisherdick Rd, and the Cliffs of Insanity.
- Faster than a tall building, funnier than a speeding bullet
The comic relief on team 52 Vincents, he’s here through next Tuesday, so remember to tip your waitress. A mild-mannered energy efficiency engineer by trade, he uses a lactic acid induced stupor, only attainable on a bicycle, as the antidote to all the facts and figures swirling around in his head. Three children and a wife who all ride give him the excuse needed to procure and maintain a bicycle fleet that is some 30 strong (and growing).